The Miami Wind Project is located in Roberts, Hemphill, Gray and Wheeler Counties approximately 80 miles east of Amarillo, Texas. The project features 156 GE 1.85 MW turbines spanning over 20,000 acres of land. Despite over 70 days of weather delays due to extremely high wind during turbine erection the project was completed on time. The project now produces enough clean energy to power over 88,000 homes annually.
- Foundation design and installation
- Construction of all access roads
- Modify / Upgrade existing county roads
- Substation design and installation
- Collection systems installation
- Turbine erection
- Site restoration