Green Pastures Wind is a 300MW onshore wind farm constructed in Seymour, Texas. This project is the first large scale installation of Acciona AW 116/3000 turbine on a project in North America. Even with intense flooding from May through July the project was not delayed. Spanning across 18,000 acres the project contains 300 Acciona 3.0 turbines towering 100 meters. The project now produces enough electricity to power 110,000 homes annually.
- Foundation design and installation
- Construction of all access roads
- Modify / Upgrade existing county roads
- Design and build substation
- Installation of collection systems
- Turbine erection
- Site restoration